Sunday, April 7, 2013

Audrey's OOTD #1

Hi everyone! It's Audrey.

This is my look from a little while back from when Treasure and I had our 2 day sleepover. Please excuse the state of my face--major under eye circles due to lack of sleep and no makeup due to lack of energy :D

I actually very rarely wear this shirt, just because I have a bad habit of loosing it or forgetting about it. I think I actually bought it with Treasure...anyways, when she was looking through my closet, she found it and told me to wear it. I had totally forgotten about it, but I'm so glad she found it! It looks so nice and its very unique with the keyhole and mesh, yet still stylish. This shirt is actually from a dance wear store, and it was originally meant to be sold as a ballroom shirt. It's amazing what you can find if you just look...

These riding pants are my current pride and joy. I really want them in taupe, but the green is really beautiful and bright too. They're from American Apparel (along with 50% of my wardrobe) and were a little pricey, but if you can find them on sale like I did, it's totally worth it. The high waist goes with everything, and the knee patches add a little bit of an authentic and vintage feel to them. They're overall amazing pants and if you have a chance, it's totally worth the splurge to get a pair.

I hope you enjoy! This is our first look that was posted on Lookbook, so we would really appreciate it if you hyped and commented and fanned away! You can find the look by clicking here, and below are some extra pictures from the shoot.

PHOTOCREDS TO TREASURE








Thanks a ton! Don't forget to follow our new Bloglovin' account and continue subscribing to YouTube and following us on Twitter.
~The China Doll Conspiracy

1 comment:

  1. Very cool pants and top, you look amazing!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    ReplyDelete